Effective Property Management Advanced Training Course
Thinking about becoming a landlord? Become a landlord and successfully manage your properties and discover how to be a landlord with ease. This Property Management advanced course gives proven strategies for establishing and maintaining rental properties. Have a single family or multi-resident unit or units? Find out what are the advantages of self-management and the pros and cons of this business. Effective Property Management Advanced course will help you achieve your dream to become a successful residential rental property owner, property manager or landlord and will understand what to look for before you have a final deal. After completing this course, you will be prepared to know where the pitfalls are, how to identify these pitfalls and how to overcome them.
NB: Kindly Note That “The Effective Property Management Advanced Course” (U$367.00) Is A Once-Off Purchase Where You Will Have Immediate Access To All the Course Modules As Opposed To The Single Modules (U$35.00) Which Is Limited To 10 Lectures Per Module.
Why Should I Take this Course?
In this course I focus in DETAIL on the curriculum as per the Introduction course “How To Effectively Manage Your Property Portfolio” which is a FREE course. The “Effective Property Management Advanced Training Course” is for landlords who wish to manage their own property portfolio, real estate agents who wish to manage properties on behalf of their clients i.e. landlords and newbies who wish to learn property management and want to make a career from property management.
Curriculum For Course:
- Seeing How Self-Management can work for you;
- Assessing the Benefits of working with a Pro;
- What one must look for in a Property Management firm
- Value First Impressions
- How to get your Prospects to Visit the Rental Property
- Making sure Safety is a Priority
- Working with a Professional to prep your Unit for rental
- Knowing how to get the most from your property through Internal and External improvements
- Know What to look for before the deal is final
- How To use Technology to your Advantage
- How To use your Mobile Phone
- How To help existing tenants through the Transition Process
- How To make a Good Impression on Prospective Tenants
- How to sign up High-Quality Tenants for your Rental Property
- How To Brief Tenants On Environmental and Safety Tips Of the Property
- Why should I Screen a Tenant Properly and Written Criteria for The Process
- How To Confirm An applicant’s information
- How To Inform Applicants of the Outcome
- The Laws Surrounding Fair Housing – Should I Know Them?
- What is the meaning of “Steering” or “Chilling”
No Reviews found for this course.